This is not an 18650 cell, this cell is the new 20700 form factor. There are several different grades of lithium cells - and they are sorted into 3 bins (grades). A, B and C bins - We only offer 'A' grade cells at Fogstar.
We recommend our customers fully charge cells before first use, using a dedicated battery charger rated for lithium-ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Model: 20700B
- Manufacturer: SANYO
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: NCR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 16A
- Nominal capacity: 4000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Ape Vaping, the buyer assumes all associated risks.